Wow, it seems like I skipped one month (March), but that’s no excuse for why stopping the series all together. So, what did I learn last month? Here’s a list on the top of my head:
- I learned how difficult it is to drive from Thessaloniki to Cluj-Napoca in one day
- I started learning how to use i3wm (strongly strongly recommend it!!)
- I learned how to debug sidekiq jobs in rails applications
- I learned the modern way of formulating the laws of motion (by the Theoretical minimum series)
- I continued learning about the History of Western philosophy
- I learned how to open a jammed door!!!
That’s something :) Excited to see what will I learn in May!