Time for another installment on the series of ‘What did I learn last month’!
Here’s what comes in my head right now:
- I learned even better how to interact with the bureaucratic system.
- I figured out there are wonderful people serving in some of these bureaucratic positions
- I learned about ‘rspec bisect’, which lets you find if a failing spec appears due to specific order of execution
- I learned there is interest for ‘Research in Cluj’
- I learned about Deep Learning
- I learned how to inspect a used car for accidents
And probably much much more :)