About a year and a half ago, I started working at the Robotics group at the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca. The goal was (and still is) to develop a robotic rehabilitation framework, using biomechanics in the loop, to be used with post-stroke patients. Today, I finally started getting my hands dirty (still waiting for funding for the project) and things are moving.
One of the ideas for the project is to use the Cyton Gamma 1500 that is available at our lab, and I am starting to learn how to use it. We will also use it with a student that I will supervise for his bachelor thesis. So the idea is to post here my impressions and learnings from working with it.
Here is some eye candy from the first trials (obviously I am an amateur in making videos…):